eTendering - eQuote Management Login
Scam alert: Suppliers are being targeted by an email scam with requests for quotes and purchase orders. The scam email uses realistic looking NSW Government email addresses and websites. Read more about the scam and what to do if you receive a suspicious email.
For any assistance or enquiries, please contact NSW Procurement Service Centre:
Phone: 1800 679 289
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
To access eQuote contact your Department Administrator to have the appropriate role added to your profile. Guides are available on how to issue an RFx (Request for quote/price/information) on ProcurePoint.
Buyers can use eQuote to create, configure and manage their agency's own scheme subject to appropriate strategic analysis to determine the level of risk and complexity. Government approvals will be required by way of Director-General and/or Procurement Leadership Group concurrence.
The Performance and Management Services prequalification scheme is available through the eQuote application.
For more information about NSWBuy eQuote visit the ProcurePoint website or contact the NSW Procurement Service Centre on 1800 679 289 (International +61 2 8229 2322)
Conditions of Use:
The act of accessing (or logging into) this online tendering system's administrative functions means you undertake to abide by and/or agree to the following statements:
- I am authorised to access this system.
- I will not reveal my access details (i.e. username and password) to another person.
- I will 'log out' of the administration pages when access is no longer required in that session.
- I will allow the people managing this system to log my actions whilst I am logged in and record relevant details of these actions.
- I will notify the people managing this system immediately if I become aware or suspect that my authentication details have become compromised or known to another person.
- I will not disclose, in any way, private, confidential or commercially sensitive information that I may access within this electronic tendering system unless it is necessary to comply with any government law, regulation or policy relating to the public disclosure of confidential information
- I will not breach any principles of probity that relate to the materials that I access within this electronic tendering system. If I am unsure about these principles of probity, and how I might apply them within this system, I will seek clarification from my management prior to accessing the system.
- I agree to follow and adhere to the Goods and Services guidelines as found on the NSW ProcurePoint website.
- I will always use this electronic tendering system in a manner that is appropriate in conducting the business of tendering and tendering-related matters.
- I will always ensure that the material I introduce to this system has been checked for "data viruses" using an up-to-date data virus-scanning tool.
I will never introduce any material which:
- defames, threatens or menaces any person; or
- breaches any law or regulation infringes a third party's rights; or
- is indecent, pornographic, or obscene
- In the event that I am a Buyer I confirm that I am properly authorised to issue and award a RFx.
Code of Conduct:
- I will comply with my organisation's Code of Conduct, if existing, in undertaking this procurement activity.
- I will never intentionally introduce material or act in such a manner that might disrupt the use of this electronic tendering system by other authorised people.
- I will never knowingly tamper with, obstruct, or impair the availability of resources used to provide this service or attempt to do so.