Transport for NSW (TfNSW) is seeking Tenders from experienced and suitably qualified Call Centre organisations to undertake the following:
- Filter calls by a number of categories including nature of the call (enquiry or complaint), the project/program relevant to the call, caller details and specific details about the enquiry or complaint.
- Immediately record the details of the call via internal database. Upon entering this data, information would be automatically dispatched to a number of designated email address/s and text messages sent to nominated contact numbers.
- Provide regular, comprehensive reports of calls received as well as information about how each phone call was referred and when.
To establish this arrangement, the successful tenderer would deliver the following:
- Up to three separate call queues and three dedicated numbers to link to Transport Project’s existing Project Infoline, the Construction Response line and potentially a new free call 1800 number.
- call centre staff to support the 1800 numbers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per annum.
- Training of call centre staff on how to answer, log and direct all the call types.
States and Territories: ACT, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Multi Agency Access
TFNSW would like to advise you that Addendum 1 has been published.
TfNSW would like to advise you that Addendum 2 has been published.