This RFP relates to the strategic supplier list for Head Contractor services to coordinate fitouts and or refurbishments, including Activity Based Workplaces (ABW) across the TfNSW property portfolio.
To undertake and implement fitout projects the following services and deliverables are required:-
· Tender for fitout works and provide a program. Procurement strategies and assist where necessary in obtaining regulatory approvals.
· Act on behalf of TfNSW and its cluster agencies as site Principal Contractor with responsibility for cost, time and quality.
· Construct all work including nominated sub trades which will be contracted directly to Principal Contractor. This will also include any novated contracts.
· Coordinate and install communications and ICT services utilising nominated or preferred suppliers.
· Procurement (where applicable) of FF & E with supply and installation responsibility.
A general description of the function and responsibilities of Principal Contractor includes:-
· Act as Principal Contractor.
· Responsible for delivery of the project including time, cost and quality.
· Responsible for early programming including milestones and critical dates.
· Responsible for preparing and submission of all progress claims and ensuring that Principal’s Representative and or QS have agreed to the process of administering Request for Information (RFI) and variations.
Responsible for all contract lettings (including those novated or nominated by TfNSW) on a direct contractual basis.
Refer to Additional Details / Instructions
This tender opportunity is not expected to lead to the award of a contract, or the award details will be advertised elsewhere. Please telephone or email the contact officer for details
Additional Details / Instructions
Covered Procurement Details
- The Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 applies to this procurement
- A government agency may conduct negotiations with suppliers regarding the procurement