• Provision of maintenance services for grassed areas, paddocks and garden beds
• Provision of pest control and weed prevention within the areas nominated as a full maintenance area and the Gardens/Dams as identified in Figure 2
• Basic tree maintenance and regular tree condition reporting by suitably qualified personnel. Any removal of trees and grinding of tree stumps will be dealt with outside of this agreement
• Maintain healthy, clean and attractive garden beds free of all weed species, overgrowth and litter (i.e. papers, plastic bottles, tins, etc.) across the Mount Penang Parklands site
• Cleaning of pedestrian paths, drains and gullies, water features and site signage
• Ensuring open structures are free from litter, graffiti and immediate reporting of vandalism and damages
• Planting and supply of plants where required. This will only occur where a quote has been approved by the Principal.