The purpose of the assessment is:
• To assist the Principal develop a comprehensive understanding of the assets that could be impacted by Sydney Metro West, the condition of these assets, and any hazardous materials contained within these assets;
• To inform the development of the commercial principles that will underpin the various construction delivery contracts for Sydney Metro West;
• To assist potential contractors for Sydney Metro West to determine the upgrade activities, maintenance activities and contamination removal or occupational health and hygiene controls, if any, they need to undertake;
• To assist Sydney Metro West, Sydney Trains and other asset owners to understand the environment in which they will be installing the various systems, the maintenance activities and contamination removal, if any, they will need to undertake in order to meet any completion tests, the operating performance requirements and the handback requirements.
• To assist the Principal, potential contractors and Sydney Trains in the assessment of safety operational risk assessment posed by the assets and the changes due to Sydney Metro West.
This tender opportunity is not expected to lead to the award of a contract, or the award details will be advertised elsewhere. Please telephone or email the contact officer for details