HCCDC proposes to realign Honeysuckle Drive between Hannell Street and Steel Street, including construction of a new bridge over Cottage Creek and relocations of all utilities. Works also include an extension to Throsby carpark and temporary diversion road.
The following is a summary of the key tasks and activities under the Contract. It is not an exhaustive list, and the Scope of Work required under the contract includes other tasks and obligations not necessarily listed below. Note that the order of the summary items below is not intended to necessarily represent the order of works as required under the contract although staging is required.
- Modifications / Extension to the Throsby carpark in preparation of the diversion road
- Construction of a diversion road on Honeysuckle Drive
- Demolition of the existing Honeysuckle Drive in preparation of new road
- Supply and Install of new roads
- Demolition of bridge at Cottage Creek
- Supply and installation of new bridge
- Modification/Restoration of the carpark
- Supply and planting of trees, shrubs, groundcovers and turf;
- Supply and Installation of smart poles
- Coordination with utility and authority providers
- Relocation of all utilities
- Removal of concrete cap over Cottage Creek north
- Movement and management of materials onsite for all cut and fill materials within the Honeysuckle precinct area as required
- Remediation of Honeysuckle Drive
- Conduct AHIP investigations along utility corridors prior to construction
Related Web Site Address
- Contract Award Notices:
- SR2045927290 Robson Civil Projects Pty Ltd
Additional Details / Instructions
A highly recommended pre-tender meeting will be held on Thursday 21 November 2019 at 10am. Tenderers should meet at the entrance of the Throsby Carpark located on Honeysuckle Drive. Only tenders capable to act in the capacity of "Principal Contractor" are recommended to attend.
Conditions for Participation
PRE-TENDER MEETING (non-mandatory) will be held on Thursday 21 November 2019 at 10am. Tenderers should meet at the entrance of the Throsby Carpark located on Honeysuckle Drive. Only tenders capable to act in the capacity of "Principal Contractor" are recommended to attend.