As part of the Communities Plus program, New South Wales Land and Housing Corporation (LAHC) is seeking Expressions of Interest for the redevelopment of its site at Telopea NSW.
The Site presents an exceptional opportunity to create an integrated community of social, affordable and private dwellings, and incorporating retail and commercial uses.
LAHC is seeking a development partner to bring their design and delivery expertise to the table to redevelop the Site and optimise the urban and social outcomes.
Related Web Site Address
Additional Details / Instructions
Accessing the EOI documents
LAHC will be utilising a data room for the management of the documentation for this Expression of Interest. To be able to access the information in the data room LAHC requires your organisation to complete the following:
- a Confidentiality Agreement (file: Communities Plus: Confidentiality deed poll attached); and
- information on individuals requiring access to the data room (file: Requested Authorities Representative List attached).
Please complete the attached documents and return to CommunitiesPlusTenders@facs.nsw.gov.au.
International Procurement Agreements
This procurement is covered by the following Free Trade Agreements:
- Singapore – Australia Free Trade Agreement (2017)
- Korea – Australia Free Trade Agreement (2014)
- Japan – Australia Economic Partnership Agreement (2015)