NSW Department of Primary Industries (NSW DPI) is offering via a public tender a contract for the design and construction of an offshore artificial reef in the Wollongong region.
The primary objective of this project is the design, construct and deployment a purpose built ‘pinnacle’ style artificial reef to create new high quality fishing opportunities for recreational fishers. The artificial reef modules will be of a design that will:
• be a stable, free standing and open shaped;
• made from steel with dimensions not to exceed: 12 metres (high) x 12 metres (wide) x 15 metres (long) with a minimum of 2 standalone modules and a maximum of 4.
• create shade and modified water flow;
• provide complex habitat for nearshore finfish species, for example: snapper and yellowtail kingfish;
• will operate effectively in a mobile sand substrate environment;
• have a minimum life span of 30 years;
• be designed to withstand a 1 in 100 year storm event; and
• be fabricated in accordance with all appropriate Australian Standards.
The location of the reef site will be supplied by NSW DPI and is to be verified by DGPS and confirmed by DPI staff prior to deployment commencing.
These tenders are listed alphabetically. Some tenders may be qualified or contain errors and in view of the information given in the criteria for tender evaluation, the list should not be relied upon as an indication of which tender may be successful.
|Business Name||Trading Name||Address|
|Pacific Marine Group Pty Ltd||-||11-15
Townsville QLD 4810
|Studio Damien Butler||Damien Alexander Butler||11 Gibbons St
2016 NSW 2016
|Subcon Technologies Pty Ltd||-||86 Sparks Road
Henderson WA 6166
Address for Lodgement
Estimated Timeframe for Delivery