Council is seeking tenders from suitably qualified suppliers in the Canterbury-Bankstown Council Local Government Area for the provision of Plumbing Supplies. The Council may award part or whole of the contract to a single Tenderer or to a panel of Tenderers.
Canterbury-Bankstown City Council owns over 300 properties which are required to be managed and maintained on a regular basis.
Council do not stock plumbing products and thus require easy accessibility for emergency repairs and urgent maintenance for:
a) Provision for Council employees to pick up goods from a locality within Canterbury-Bankstown City Council Local Government Area; and
b) The capacity to deliver the products to site (as specified by council).
(1) Companies must have their plumbing outlet located within the Canterbury-Bankstown Council Local Government Area. Companies must provide available car parking for easy accessibility to premises and supplies that aligns with WH&S regulations.
(2) Companies must be able to supply the majority of items required (as set out in the attached Basket of Goods) and supplies must be readily available to Council for the duration of the contract. Council has supplied indicative volumes in the attached BOQ based on the previous 12 months.
(3) Companies are to provide a mobile service and their submissions should include a proposal of how this would be achieved.
(4) Companies must provide evidence of an internal control system or procedure to ensure the appropriate and accurate supply and ordering of goods are supplied only to the authorised Canterbury-Bankstown Council Employees.
(5) All goods supplied shall meet the Australian standards.
(6) The Contractor will be responsible for verifying compliance to all material specifications.
Please see section 3 for a full description of the service required.
Additional Details / Instructions
Please note Council is now using APET for all electronic lodgements and lodging by NSW e-tendering will no longer be available.
If you're not already registered with Apet360. We strongly recommend that you register online with Apet360 upon downloading the tender documents from e-tendering.
The URL for electronic lodgement is http://360providers.apetsoftware.com.au/public/bankstownprod/publicjobs.aspx
Apet users guide has been attached to our documents for lodgement.
Address for Lodgement
Electronic lodgement at: http://360providers.apetsoftware.com.au/public/bankstownprod/publicjobs.aspx