This EOI sets out the requirements for the support needed by the NSW RFS (Rural Fire Service) to operate the facility at Dubbo. The NSW RFS is providing some support services to the facility but is interested in what commercial operators bring in terms of expertise, solutions and technology. This will allow the RFS to assess the best possible model to operate the facility. It covers the services and functions that need to be provided and seeks a response to a range of concepts, including:
* Potential solutions, in part or in full, to manage bookings, allocate rooms, provide catering, provide housekeeping services, maintenance / running of the facility.
* Solutions to assist the NSW RFS provide facility management functions, including; after hours arrangements, ad hoc bookings, cancelled bookings, emergency breakdowns, site security, student acceptable behaviours, liaison with the NSW RFS course coordinators, complaints management and resolution.
* Support the NSW RFS to ensure users receive the best, most professional service and attention whilst at the facility by detailing how they might provide excellent customer service.
* Support the NSW RFS to provide management services of the facility outside normal business hours including weekends and public holidays and how they might provide the services.
* Support and facilitate the ability (if possible) to integrate/import data into RFS systems.
* Support the NSW RFS in it’s Corporate Governance responsibilities and reporting to ensure accountability and transparency that meets Government and Legislative requirements (e.g – Finance, Expenditure, Code of Conduct, Safe Food Handling/Serving, Hygiene, Safety).
* Support they NSW RFS in it’s ability to effectively manage all WH&S requirements.