Proposed Tender Details
The EOI Objective is to select a shortlist of contractors to be invited to respond to and participate in the RFP to carry out the Early Works Package in relation to the construction of the new Sydney Fish Market.
Refer to Additional Details / Instructions
Additional Details / Instructions
Suppliers wishing to be considered for the Select EOI process must be prequalified under the NSW Procurement Contractor Prequalification and Best Practice Accreditation Scheme for Construction and Related Work Valued $1 Million and Over.
Information relating to this Scheme is located under Information for Suppliers and How to Apply on the NSW Government ProcurePoint site.
The EOI and RFP process will be conducted through eTenders and EOI submissions must be posted electronically by the closing date 17th December 2018.
This procurement process is applicable to entities eligible under the following Free Trade Agreements:
• Australia – United States Free Trade Agreement (2005)
• Australia – Chile Free Trade Agreement (2009)
• Korea – Australia Free Trade Agreement (2014)
• Japan – Australia Economic Partnership Agreement (2015)
• Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement (2016)
• Singapore – Australia Free Trade Agreement (as amended in 2017).
Number of Participants for EOI Shortlist
Criteria for shortlisting for the purpose of EOI assessment include:
1. Recent successfully completed projects of similar scope and size.
2. Financial capacity up to $50M.
3. Proposed staff experience on similar projects.
4. Current capacity and projected work commitments.
5. ISO 9001 accreditation for QA, Safety and Environmental Management Systems.
6. Suitable records pertaining to EPA prosecutions, Worksafe orders and related compliance records to be vetted by UrbanGrowth NSW.
Scope of Works
• Outlined in Stage 1 SSDA – early works and concept design (will be available on the Dept of Planning’s website)
• Site establishment
• Temporary services
• Demolition of structures, substation and hard standing
• Demolition of wharves and jetties including piles
• Port bed clearance
• Make good of sea wall
• Optional Scope Items (to be directed or excluded at sole discretion of UrbanGrowth NSW)