Proposed Tender Details
The NSW Department of Education is preparing to issue a Request for Tender to establish a panel of pre-qualified training providers to deliver on an as-needed basis, First Aid, Risk Management and Emergency Response training programs to Department schools and workplaces across the state under a standing offer arrangement for a term of up to 5 years.
Additional Details / Instructions
The panel will cover two training streams:
1. First Aid Response training requirements including:
• Provide CPR (HLTAID001)
• Recognition and management of anaphylaxis
In addition to the training delivery requirements surrounding mandatory training for schools and workplaces, the inclusion of further first aid response training will be included in the tender. These include but are not limited to:
• Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
• Manage first aid services and resources (HLTAID008)
• CPR Train the Trainer
2.Internal non-accredited health and safety courses
- Emergency Management
Interested training providers tendering for the First Aid Response training stream will be required to tender for the mandatory training courses (Provide CPR (HLTAID001) and Recognition and management of anaphylaxis).
Training providers can also apply for courses in both streams or just a course(s) in any of the two streams.
Tenderers may expect to be required to address the following considerations (but not limited to) in their tenders;
• Resourcing and capacity to service the demand in training across locations tendered
• Expertise in delivering learning outcomes
• Expertise and accreditation where necessary* in delivering the required training courses
• Ability to manage training records and excellent administration skills and processes in place
• Competitive pricing
*This planned procurement is targeting Registered Training Organisations (RTO) however to support the NSW Government’s strategic economic policy of Growing NSW’s First Economy, Aboriginal training organisations that are auspiced by an RTO or are committed to achieving RTO status in their own right will be considered.
The release of formal tender documentation containing the full detail of the requirements is anticipated to be available from end of March 2020. The tender will be released through this eTendering platform. A tender briefing session is intended to be held to coincide with release of the tender. Further detail will be provided in the tender documentation.