A Suicide Prevention Fund (the Fund) of $2 million per year for four years was announced by the NSW Government as part of the 2016/17 Budget. The Fund is designed to support non-government organisations and community based organisations to improve responses to suicide prevention at a local level.
Organisations are invited to apply for funding for four financial years from 2016/17 to 2019/20. There is no guarantee of funding for the Fund activities after 30 June 2020.
- Contract Award Notices:
- HAC 16/24b Hunter Primary Care Limited
- HAC 16/24b Coomealla Health Aboriginal Corporation
- HAC 16/24b CRANES Community Support Programs Ltd
- HAC 16/24b Grand Pacific Health
- HAC 16/24b HealthWISE New England North West
- HAC 16/24b ACON Health Ltd
- HAC 16/24b Community Activities Lake Macquarie Inc
- HAC 16/24b Compass Housing Services Co Ltd