The upcoming opportunity can only be accessed via the Department’s end to end procurement system, Procurement Central. To participate in the opportunity, please register on https://justice.bravosolution.com/web/login.html.
Organisations who have not registered on Procurement Central will not be able to access further information once it has been released. If you have already registered on Procurement Central, you are not required to register again.
The tender is now published in Procurement Central.
To participate in this tender, please ensure the following steps are followed:
- You are a registered vendor in Procurement Central (please ensure you register with the correct email address to receive communication alerts from Procurement Central).
- Log-in to Procurement Central. Locate the tender under “RFx Open to All Suppliers”.
- Click on “Express Interest” and follow the prompt to receive the full tender details.
- Responses to the tender must be submitted in Procurement Central.
All enquiries regarding the Response process and the terms and conditions of this RFx are to be submitted via the Procurement Central Message Board. All queries should be submitted as soon as possible and no later than five (5) working days before the closing date identified on Procurement Central.
Any additional relevant information provided to a Respondent in response to any enquiries may also be communicated to Respondents generally, by means of an Addendum.
Respondents who are experiencing technical issues and are not able to submit their response should contact Jaggaer Customer Support on 02 8074 8627 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Details / Instructions
Please be advised the NSW Department of Communities and Justice will remain closed in the Christmas shutdown period between 20/12/2019 to 05/01/2020 therefore any questions and/or addendum will be responded after 06/01/2020.
Covered Procurement Details
- The Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 applies to this procurement
- A government agency may conduct negotiations with suppliers regarding the procurement