Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) is inviting suitably experienced and qualified entities to register to participate in the Expression of Interest (EOI) process for the Rozelle Rail Yard Site Management Works Managing Contractor (EOI Process). RMS has appointed Sydney Motorway Corporation (SMC) to procure, oversee and manage the Rozelle Rail Yard Site Management Work.
The Managing Contractor’s works include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Site establishment including installing fencing, temporary site offices, erosion, sediment and drainage controls.
- Utility location and site investigations.
- Removal of waste, existing stockpiles and vegetation.
- Removal of existing above ground rail infrastructure, including gantries, railway lines, ballast, sleepers and buildings (excluding live rail infrastructure and rail infrastructure to the east of Victoria Road bridge) and redundant services.
- Site stabilisation and installation of stormwater controls.
- Site completion and handover.
All tenderers must comply with the NSW Government Code of Practice for Procurement.
This project is fully funded by the Australian Government and the Building Code 2013 applies to this project. The code is available at www.employment.gov.au/BuildingCode.
This is a Quality Assurance contract.
This is a three stage project:
- Registration for an Expression of Interest (RoI)
- Expressions of Interest (EoI)
- Request for Tender (RfT).
Additional Details / Instructions
To obtain a copy of the full tender documentation payment is not required. Complete all the following steps:
1. Select the link below, DOWNLOAD A SOFT COPY. Log in or register.
2. Download the documents by clicking on the file names. Please read and follow the instructions and note that you will need WinZip to unzip the files.
Address for Lodgement
To register, entities must:
a) return a copy of the completed Registration Form (refer Attachment 1) by email to Mr Alex Cook (SMC Transaction Lead – Rozelle Rail Yard Site Management Works) at Procurement@sydmotorway.com; and
b) mail the original completed Registration Form to:
SMC – Rozelle Rail Yard Site Management Works Managing Contractor– Registration for EOI
GPO Box 3905
Sydney NSW 2001