Transport for NSW (TfNSW) is inviting suitable organisations to submit tenders for the purchase of survey equipment at various locations in NSW.
- Supply of Total Station approx. 19
- Supply of Total Station & Scanner Combo approx. 3
- Supply of Terrestrial laser Scanner approx. 2
- Supply of GNSS – RTK Unit approx. 7
- Supply of GNSS – Static Unit approx. 3
The contract is for two months from May 2020 to June 2020.
TfNSW reserves the right to assess proposals under individual survey equipment categories and accept proposals from more than one proponent.
All tenderers must comply with the NSW Government Code of Practice for Procurement and must be an acceptable legal entity.
Organisations seeking to submit a tender must have:
- A registered company;
- Attend the Mandatory Briefing in person or by an appropriate representative of their organisation in order to be eligible to participate in the RFP. Briefing date to be released 1 day after the tender release date via an addenda.
- Acceptance of Conditions of Contract;
- Demonstrated capacity and capability to supply the equipment;
- Demonstrated capacity and capability to provide technical support;
- Other requirements as detailed in RFQ;