Development of Technical Maintenance Plans (TMPs) for Lifting Equipment.
At a high level, the required services cover the following areas:
Development of Technical Maintenance Plans (TMPs) relevant to type of asset class for serviced equipment consists of:
(c) Additional lifting equipment
Preparation of TMPs by selected contractor will be performed through number of workshops, peer review, desktop analysis and site inspections. It is anticipated that the maintenance service provider for crane and fixed assets will provide inputs on the on-going maintenance regimes. In addition, approval of TMPs is part of scope of services.
States and Territories: ACT, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
This tender opportunity is not expected to lead to the award of a contract, or the award details will be advertised elsewhere. Please telephone or email the contact officer for details
Additional Details / Instructions
In order to gain access to the Request For Tender documents, Tenderers are required to register their interest by sending an email to TSS.Bidder@transport.nsw.gov.auand include the following:
1) Event Title, 2) RFT ID , 3) Organisation Name, 4) ACN/ ABN, 5) Contact Name,
6) Organisation/Contact Postal Address, 7) Contact Email Address (preferably an email address with the contact person's name), 8) Contact Phone number
To gain access to the tender documents in Ariba over the internet once access is provided, please ensure that you are using PC with web browser:
• Google Chrome 54+ (64 –bit)
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 7-11(32-bit)
• Mozilla Firefox 24 or 27(ESR)
• Safari 9+ (64-bit) • Microsoft Edge (32-bit)