Purpose of this RFT is to seek proposals from suitably experienced pre-qualified entities to undertake the operation of the booking office and concierge services on behalf of NSW Trains at Melbourne, Southern Cross Train Station.
It is envisaged that the Managed Service Provider will provide a complete solution for the management and operation of NSW Trains booking office located at Melbourne’s Southern Cross Station on a seven day a week/365 day per year basis. The booking office currently operates from 07:30 to 20.00 hours. During service disruptions, the booking office hours may be altered to align with revised service departure times. The provision of adequate staffing will be the responsibility of the Managed Service Provider during the opening hours of the booking office and operation of the concierge service.
This tender opportunity is not expected to lead to the award of a contract, or the award details will be advertised elsewhere. Please telephone or email the contact officer for details
Additional Details / Instructions
In order to gain access to the Request For Tender documents, Tenderers are required to register their interest by sending an email TSS.Bidder@transport.nsw.gov.au and include the following:
1) Event Title, 2) RFT ID , 3) Organisation Name, 4) ACN/ ABN, 5) Contact Name, 6) Organisation/Contact Postal Address, 7) Contact Email Address (preferably an email address with the contact person's name), 8) Contact Phone No
To gain access to the tender documents in Ariba over the internet once access is provided, please ensure that you are using Windows PC with web browser
• Google Chrome 54+ (64 –bit)
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 7-11(32-bit)
• Mozilla Firefox 24 or 27(ESR)
• Safari 9+ (64-bit) • Microsoft Edge (32-bit)