NSW Trains are seeking offers from suitably experienced and qualified suppliers for the supply of catering services for its regional and interstate passenger services.
The services include:
• Product sourcing and supply
• Logistics Services, Materials Management and Stock Control
• Quality control and managing product wastage
• Supporting the development of a product manifest for each service
• Development and launching of new menus, product advertising
Customer service and on-board sales are managed by NSW Trains staff, so consequently out of scope.
Optional Services Include:
• Supply and maintain an on-board sales system - POS solution
• Supply of training services for NSW Trains staff
• Initiate and undertake customer research
Note: Product suppliers may submit offers for various categories or sub categories of products to be supplied under the proposed Catering Services Agreement.
This tender opportunity is not expected to lead to the award of a contract, or the award details will be advertised elsewhere. Please telephone or email the contact officer for details
Additional Details / Instructions
In order to gain access to the Request For Tender documents, Tenderers are required to register their interest by sending an email TSS.Bidder@transport.nsw.gov.au and include the following:
1) Event Title, 2) RFT ID , 3) Organisation Name, 4) ACN/ ABN, 5) Contact Name,
6) Organisation/Contact Postal Address, 7) Contact Email Address (preferably an email address with the contact person's name), 8) Contact Phone No
To gain access to the tender documents in Ariba over the internet once access is provided, please ensure that you are using Windows PC with web browser Internet Explorer Version 6, 7or above.