Consultancy Services for the investigation and upgrade Lapstone Reserve Sewerage Systems.
The Lapstone Reserve consists of four highly used community amenity facilities namely;
LGNC mainly draws their players from the Glenbrook and Lapstone areas, particularly Glenbrook Public School, Lapstone Public School and Blaxland High School.
Blue Mountains District Rugby Football Club has existed for a considerable period of time and has provided sporting activities for a large and significant number of residents and enjoyment for spectators.
Lapstone Pre School Kindergarten
Lapstone Preschool is a community Preschool managed by a volunteer parent management committee.
Lapstone tennis club
All buildings are connected to onsite wastewater tanks that currently pump to rising mains.
Failure of the existing systems is becoming a regular occurrence leading to overflow of the septic tanks and high call out repair costs. An investigation and rectification of the systems needs to be addressed.
Related Web Site Address
Additional Details / Instructions
Quote documents must be accessed and quotes lodged online at https://360providers.apetsoftware.com.au/Public/PublicJobs.aspx?Code=bmccpro3 (“Electronic Tender Box).
Address for Lodgement
Conditions for Participation
The Conditions for Participation are mandatory requirements, which describe minimum standards that Quoters must meet for their Quotes to be considered. If Quoters do not meet the Conditions of Participation, they will be excluded from the evaluation process.
· The Quoter must be an acceptable legal entity. It is Council’s policy not to trade with any organisation that does not hold a registered ABN;
· The Quoter must not be bankrupt or insolvent;
· The Quoter must declare and provide details of any occurrence, within 5 years prior to submitting a Quote, where the Quoter has been found guilty of breaching any Act or Regulation.
· The Quoter must have the minimum level of insurance cover specified in this RFQ; and
· All Quoters must comply with the New South Wales Government Code of Procurement.