Penrith City Council on behalf of CivicRisk Mutual invites Tenders from suitably qualified and experienced contractors for the provision of Claims Management.
Scope of works is for CivicRisk Mutual and includes, but is not limited to:
- Claims management servicing capabilities in areas of general Council insurance program and risk management advice;
- Evidence of operation of the civil liability act, public risk and proven experience within Local Government industry sector;
- A demonstrated ability to effectively manage property and liability claims management and related risk management needs;
- Capacity to work with our appointed Broker to ensure all claims are managed in accordance with our insurance coverage;
- Innovative and educated recommendations regarding risk management solutions in an effort to mitigate or manage potential risks;
- Demonstrated experience working with the Mutual industry and provision of creative solutions that take advantage of the wider membership.
- Proposed Claims management service remuneration based on the services outlined within your proposal.
Related Web Site Address
Additional Details / Instructions
All Request for Tender documents and addendums will be published via Penrith Council's Tendering Portal at https://360providers.apetsoftware.com.au/Public/pcctenders/PublicJobs.aspx