The extent of works for this contract includes but is not limited to:
Removal and replacement of mechanical services and various building works
The works comprise all work shown on the drawings and included in the specification.
Additional Details / Instructions
Tenders are invited from the companies listed under:
- Precise Air
- KL Air
- Allied Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (Coffs Harbour) Pty Ltd
- Northernair Pty Ltd
- Ryan Wilks Pty Ltd·
Tender responses from the above tendering companies ONLY will be accepted.
OBTAINING RFT DOCUMENTS:
Only a downloadable SOFTCOPY version of the RFT is available.
First time visitors to this web site who wish to OBTAIN a copy of this RFT will need to Self-Register on this web site to gain access to any documents.
To obtain this RFT/EOI and any FUTURE related Amendments that may be issued, you must download to your own computer all the files provided (including from time to time any Amendments), by clicking on the DOWNLOAD A SOFT COPY link at the bottom of this page and follow the on-screen instructions.
SUBMITTING YOUR RESPONSE - ELECTRONIC LODGMENT
Your completed Tender response is to be lodged electronically via this web page.
Click on the Lodge a Response link at the bottom of this page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Electronic Tender Box Security
During the lodgement process all submitted responses received successfully are encrypted by the system for security and stored securely in the web site “electronic tender box”. All responses that are received can only be accessed, un-encrypted and opened after the RFT has officially closed. This is done though a controlled Tender Opening process managed by the Agency’s Tender Opening Committee.
Tender Response confirmation & receipt
A detailed system generated electronic receipt is issued for all responses received successfully.
To be able to open and read/view the downloaded files for this RFT you may require certain software to be installed on your PC:
• Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 (or more recent) - Please click http://www.adobe.com to be taken to a free download site.
• WinZip 10.0 (or more recent) or equivalent - Please click http://www.winzip.com to be taken to a free evaluation download site now.
• Microsoft Word 2010 (or more recent) or equivalent.
• Microsoft Excel 2010 (or more recent) or equivalent.
• An Internet connection to lodge completed responses.
• This web site has been optimised for the Microsoft Internet Explorer and Firefox web browsers.
Your web browser MUST be set to accept cookies. You will not be able to Register or access the documents if cookies are not allowed.
The tenderer is responsible for the provision and installation of the necessary software.