The Department of Education seeks responses to this Request for Information (RFI) to evaluate potential Backup as a Service solutions. Short listed suppliers may be invited to participate in a second stage of procurement for a Backup as a Service Solution.
Additional Details / Instructions
This RFI is issued and managed using the Department's sourcing tool DoE Ariba.
No RFI documents will be issued and/or RFI responses received through the NSW eTendering portal.
It is recommended that interested parties commence the Ariba registration process as soon as possible.
The Department's process for organisations registering and using DoE Ariba is described in the pdf guide linked below:
1. To register your organisation on DoE Ariba:
- Use the following link and click on “Register Now” http://dec.supplier.ariba.com
- Please ensure that the below fields are completed in your registration:
- Business phone number
- Short description
- At least one commodity supplied (UNSPC)
- ABN number, or another Tax ID number if you do not yet have an ABN (please list under “Tax ID”, under Business tab, Tax Information)
- If you are already registered on the DoE Ariba portal, please sign in and update your company details. If you are unable to log in, please contact Ariba support on 1800 766 694.
2. You will receive email notification from aribasystem <firstname.lastname@example.org> that your DoE Ariba registration has been approved.
3. Email ITtenders@det.nsw.edu.au with the Project ID DoE1519114274 as the subject of the email to notify the Department of your interest in this application.
Interested parties must be registered in DoE Ariba as above to participate.
Covered Procurement Details
This opportunity may be subject to one or more of the following international procurement agreements which contain provisions regarding government procurement:
• Australia – United States Free Trade Agreement
• Australia – Chile Free Trade Agreement
• Korea – Australia Free Trade Agreement
• Japan – Australia Economic Partnership Agreement
• Singapore – Australia Free Trade Agreement