The contract is expected to be tendered in mid June 2008 with the fitout work to be completed by end 2008.
Interested parties are to submit a capability statement comprising:
- Experience in construction management work of a similar nature, size and complexity.
- Demonstration of the ability to work collaboratively within a project team to deliver project goals under tight time frames.
- Comparison showing examples of work of a similar size and complexity as to budget cost estimate and completed cost. Three referees will be required.
- Availability of resources and team profile.
- Ability to manage the project within the time frame.
- Responses to scope and deliverables.
- Financial background.
Expressions of interest to be sent to the tender box, Roads and Traffic Authority, Ground Floor, 260 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. Mark packages to the attention of Dennis Golding.
"Tenderers must comply with the NSW Government Code of Practice for Procurement".
A copy of the Contract document will be available for download as an addendum.
You will recieve notification when the Contract document is ready for download.
Additional Details / Instructions
Important informationTo obtain a copy of the full tender documentation online payment is required. Complete all of the following steps:
1. Select the link below, DOWNLOAD A SOFT COPY. Log in or register and follow the prompts to make your payment. At the end of the payment transaction your receipt number will be displayed.
2. Complete the order by clicking on the link PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.
3. Download the documents by clicking on the file name. Please read & follow the instructions and note that you will need Winzip to unzip the files.