School Infrastructure (SINSW), as a key organisational entity within the NSW Department of Education (the Department), is issuing this Request for Proposal (RFP) to give the opportunity to the market to propose a solution that will help SINSW to deliver, via the Internet, a system that will enable Asset Management Units and Schools to engage with trades in metro and regional areas in an easier manner.
Suppliers interested in this opportunity must have an existing system that can be configured to meet SINSW's needs for this project.
Note: This is not a new system development opportunity.
SINSW is looking for a solution that can provide support with:
- registration, validation and monitoring of tradespersons
- provision of a quotations service
- payment administration
- fraud detection and monitoring
- analytics and reporting
The type of maintenance works that the proposed system would manage could include but is not limited to the following:
- Electrical work
- Carpentry and joinery
- Other planned maintenance
Evidence of an existing system with the following attributes:
- Having an existing system that can be configured to meet SINSW's needs for this project. Note: This is not a new system development opportunity.
- Can be used for multiple different trades' services (painting, plumbing, landscaping etc.)
- Capable of monitoring the currency of approved trades services insurances and licenses.
- Capability of making multiple trades persons registered in the System aware of each new RFQ opportunity.
- Capable of exporting data to third-party systems and external payment gateways.
- Evidence of current registeration in the NSW whole-of-government ICT Scheme (SCM0020) as an Advanced Supplier or evidence of application to this Scheme at the time of submission of the response. https://www.procurepoint.nsw.gov.au/scm0020
Additional Details / Instructions
The last date the Department will receive clarifications from the market is 3 July 2019. This is to allow sufficient time to respond and issue addend prior to the RFP closing.
Please clearly state the RFT ID and Title in any clarifications submitted.
Address for Lodgement
Covered Procurement Details
This opportunity may be subject to one or more of the following international procurement agreements which contain provisions regarding government procurement:
• Australia – United States Free Trade Agreement
• Australia – Chile Free Trade Agreement
• Korea – Australia Free Trade Agreement
• Japan – Australia Economic Partnership Agreement
• Singapore – Australia Free Trade Agreement