Corrective Services NSW (CSNSW) is responsible for the management of individuals who have been placed on court orders as provided by NSW Legislation where electronic monitoring represents a better solution than imprisonment for convicted offenders.
CSNSW is seeking to enter into a contract with a suitably qualified entity for an integrated solution for the provision of electronic monitoring services, software and equipment. The initial term of the contract will be a period of four years commencing on 28/02/2020. This may be followed by two extensions of up to four years each.
- Proposed RFTs:
Covered Procurement Details
This opportunity may be subject to one or more of the following international procurement agreements which contain provisions regarding government procurement:
• Australia – United States Free Trade Agreement
• Australia – Chile Free Trade Agreement
• Korea – Australia Free Trade Agreement
• Japan – Australia Economic Partnership Agreement
• Singapore – Australia Free Trade Agreement