The Contractor shall provide suitably vetted, trained and qualified Ranger Services Officers (RSOs) to deliver sufficiently resourced Services including all necessary vehicles, machinery, equipment, materials, management and expertise for the provision of Ranger Services throughout the Royal Botanic Gardens and Domain Trust (RBGDT) sites located at the Royal Botanic Gardens Sydney (RBGS), the Australian Botanic Gardens Mount Annan (ABG) and the Blue Mountains Botanic Gardens Mount Tomah (BMBG) and the Centennial Park and Moore Park Trust (CPMPT) site at Centennial Parklands (CP). RBGS, ABG and BMBG are collectively identified in this document as Botanic Gardens.
The Contractor shall provide, but not be limited to, the following specific Services at all of the sites:
- Security patrolling and monitoring;
- Opening and closing of Trust gates and facilities;
- Security and incident response and alarm response;
- Provision of emergency and alarm response on a daily basis during the opening hours specific to each site as detailed in the contract and after hour’s response;
- Support event operations and event security;
- Information and management reporting;
- Enforcing Trust Regulations and Visitor Safety and Compliance Program;
- Supply and maintenance of “Vehicle Global Positioning System (GPS)” as detailed in the contract;
- Supply and maintenance of vehicles and equipment as detailed in the contract.
These Services are to be provided daily 365 days a year unless otherwise directed by the Trust’s Nominated Officer.
For further information please download the RFT Documents
Address for Lodgement
Tender Lodgement: https://tenders.nsw.gov.au