Fire + Rescue NSW (FRNSW) Advises it intends to issue a Restricted / Selective Tender for PFAS Investigation Program - Provision of Contaminated Site Auditor Services: aka Contract FRNSW000120
Additional Details / Instructions
Fire + Rescue NSW (FRNSW) Advises it intends to issue a Restricted / Selective Tender for PFAS Investigation Program - Provision of Contaminated Site Auditor Services, aka Contract FRNSW000120.
- A group of several different companies from the appropriate field will be to invited to respond to a restricted / selective market engagement process. This accelerated process is required due to the timings of the project.
- The works sought are:-
- A PFAS Environmental Investigation Program (PFAS Program) was established by Fire and Rescue NSW (FRNSW) to promote environmental investigations and implement an approach to manage the potential impacts of PFAS, on, and in the vicinity of sites where legacy firefighting foams containing PFAS have previously been used.
As part of the PFAS Program, a number of environmental reports have been prepared for the five (5) sites listed below and are available for download from the Principal PFAS Environmental Investigation website (https://www.fire.nsw.gov.au/pfas).
- Albion Park - Airport Road, Albion Park
- Alexandria - 180 Wyndham Street, Alexandria
- Armidale - 2-16 Mann Street, Armidale
- Deniliquin - Deniliquin Airport, Macknight Drive, Deniliquin
- Greenacre - 1 Amarina Ave, Greenacre
- A non-mandatory Industry Briefing for the benefit of intended respondents only will be held at: FRNSW HQ, 1 Amarina Avenue, Greenacre, NSW, 2190, on 9 January, at 10:00 am. Attendance via Conference Call is an option. Respondents should indicate interest in attending by way of a reply to an email they will receive inviting them to participate, and should name the representatives they wish to attend (maximum three people).
- Tender documents will be made available by separate advice, before 9 January 2019.
- Key Features of this Procurement Exercise:-
- FRNSW is seeking the services of environmental site auditors accredited under Part 4 of the Contaminated Land Management Act 1997 (NSW) to provide contaminated site auditor services at the five (5) FRNSW sites to support the ongoing management of per- and poly-fluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) contamination in soil, sediments, groundwater and surface water (and associated risks to on and offsite receptors) previously identified at the sites.
- 06/01/2020: Request for Tender (RFT) release
- 09/01/2020: Non-mandatory briefing at Greenacre, 10 am
- 31/01/2020: RFT submissions will close by 5:00 pm, Sydney Time.
- Further Inquiries to email@example.com