Council is seeking quotations from suitably qualified and experienced Respondents for the Design and Replacement of pedestrian bridge at Potter Avenue, Earlwood.
The existing footbridge is located in Earlwood at the end of Potter Avenue over the Cup and Saucer Creek. The bridge provides pedestrian access to Pat O’Conner Reserve through Potter Avenue.
The works in this quotation includes but not limited to:
1. Designing of a new pedestrian bridge as per requirements provided in a separate document dated 28 August 2019 prepared by Canterbury-Bankstown Council. The design shall be certified by a practicing structural/bridge engineer.
2. Engaging water servicing coordinator and get approval from Sydney water prior to construction.
3. Removal and disposal / recycle of existing bridge superstructure and associated fittings.
4. Supply and install of new bridge superstructure and associated railing
5. Re-construct approach footpath (4- 5m length on either side) to suit new bridge.
6. Adjust safety fence on Sydney Water channel to suit new bridge.
7. Restore any damaged areas on site due to construction activities.
8. Provide certification by a practicing structural/bridge engineer with regards to conformance of the construction to design requirements.
9. Provide As-Built Plans, warranties and maintenance documents.
A full description of the nature and extent of the services required by Council are set out in Section 3 of this Request.
Additional Details / Instructions
Please note Council is now using APET for all electronic lodgements and lodging by NSW e-tendering will no longer be available.
If you're not already registered with Apet360. We strongly recommend that you register online with Apet360 upon downloading the tender documents from e-tendering.
The URL for electronic lodgement is http://360providers.apetsoftware.com.au/public/bankstownprod/publicjobs.aspx
Apet users guide has been attached to our documents for lodgement.
Address for Lodgement
Electronic lodgement at: